1.- What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user’s terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that allow the website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making interaction between the user and the website is faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies or other storage devices is completely anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details) since they do not collect data that can personally identify the user.
2.- Types of cookies used:
URBAN SAFARI Cookies: These cookies allow the website to function properly, so they are essential for the user to be able to use all the options on the Website and to move through it normally. For example, they allow you to save your personal preferences.
- Company: URBAN SAFARI SL
- Information: User location and personal preferences
- Purpose: They allow offering a more personalized service to each visitor, as well as saving personal preferences, such as the currency in which prices are displayed.
Third Party Cookies
Analytical cookies: These cookies allow anonymous information to be collected about the navigation of users through the Website and their behavior patterns, in order to know the origin of visits and other statistical data, as well as to improve the operation of the service.
- Company: Google Analytics
- Information: Pages visited, browsing time, origin of the visitor, location …
- Purpose: Statistical reports on how users find the website, how they use it and if it works correctly
- Company: New Relic
- Information: Navigation information
- Purpose: Reports on how users use the web and if it works correctly
Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed. They allow advertising related to the interests of the User.
- Company: Doubleclick (Google, Inc.)
- Information: Information about the ads that have been shown to a user, about those that interest them and about whether they visit the advertiser’s website
- Purpose: To improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user by preventing ads that have already been seen from appearing
- Company: Tradedoubler
- Information: Information about the advertisement displayed to the user
- Purpose: It allows to analyze the interaction of a user with an advertisement
- Company: Facebook
- Information: User data on Facebook and navigation on the current page
- Purpose: They allow you to share the content of a page and know if your friends also like it, also to personalize the ads within Facebook
3.- Web beacons or web bug:
This Website also uses Web Beacons, which are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of some websites, and have a purpose similar to cookies. The Web Beacons are usually used statistically, to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of the users of a website. The data obtained through the Web Beacons are in any case anonymous.
4.- How to disable cookies and other devices:
Most web browsers allow you to manage preferences for cookies or other storage devices, to have more precise control over privacy.
The following links show the instructions to disable cookie settings in each browser:
1. Internet Explorer
- From the tools menu, select “Internet Options.”
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure options.
3. Google Chrome
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
- In the configuration menu, select the “preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
5.- Cookies on mobile devices:
If you want to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
6.- Acceptance of cookies:
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without their use or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this website offers you. .