1.- Data of the holder
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we provide you with the details of the owner of this Website:
Urban Safari SL with CIF B56330905 and registered office at Calle Delicias 9, 28045 Madrid (hereinafter “URBAN SAFARI”).
URBAN SAFARI will provide services directly, or as an intermediary.
Access and / or use of the Website attributes the condition of User, and you accept, from said access and / or use, these Conditions of Use.
3.- Use of the website
- The Website may provide access to a multitude of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information (hereinafter “Contents”) belonging to URBAN SAFARI or to third parties to which the User may have access.
- The User assumes responsibility for the use of the Website. This responsibility extends to the registry that, where appropriate, is necessary to access the Contents or services provided by the Website.
- The User agrees to make lawful, diligent and appropriate use of the Contents and services offered through the Website and all of this under the principles of good faith and respecting at all times the current legislation and these Conditions of Use.
- In particular, by way of example, but not limitation, the Website User:
- You will not use or reuse material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening of any kind, or that implies a violation of intellectual property rights, trademarks, confidentiality, privacy or any other right, that is, in any other way injurious or objectionable to third parties, or whose content contains computer viruses, political propaganda, advertising content, chain mails, mass mailing or any other type of “spam” and, in general, any type of unnecessary inconvenience or inconvenience.
- It will not maliciously or intentionally cause damage or harm that may impair, alter the Website itself, nor will it introduce or spread computer viruses that may cause unauthorized alterations of the Contents or systems that make up the Website.
- You will not use the Website for fraudulent purposes, or related to criminal offenses or illegal activities of any kind.
- It will not reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or modify the information and the Contents hosted on the Website, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights.
- URBAN SAFARI reserves the right to deny access to the Website to Users who misuse the Contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
4.- Intellectual property
All the Contents shown on the Website and especially designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial drawings or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to property rights. intellectual and industrial URBAN SAFARI or third-party owners of the same who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Website, and it is they who are responsible for the exclusive exercise of their exploitation rights.
URBAN SAFARI does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the Website, the services or its Contents.
For this reason and in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law, as well as Law 17/2001, of December 7 , Trademarks and complementary legislation on intellectual and industrial property, the reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution, public communication, including its method of making available, or any other exploitation and / or modification, total or partial, without prior express authorization from URBAN SAFARI of any Content included on the Website.
Users undertake to respect the property rights of the Website and the intellectual and industrial property rights over it, whether they are from URBAN SAFARI or from third parties.
Likewise, URBAN SAFARI rejects any type of responsibility regarding the exploitation or the diffusion of the images and / or Contents inserted in the Website.
It will not maliciously or intentionally cause damage or harm that may impair, alter the Website itself, nor will it introduce or spread computer viruses that may cause unauthorized alterations of the Contents or systems that make up the Website.
You will not use the Website for fraudulent purposes, or related to criminal offenses or illegal activities of any kind.
It will not reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or modify the information and the Contents hosted on the Website, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights.
URBAN SAFARI reserves the right to deny access to the Website to Users who misuse the Contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
5.- Responsibility and guarantees
URBAN SAFARI does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from access or use of the Contents or the Website. Among others, and by way of example and not limitation, URBAN SAFARI is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services or Contents, excluding, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Website and the Contents enabled therein.
- The errors that may exist in the Contents or the correction of any defect that may occur.
- The lack of usefulness of the Website or the Contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Contents.
- The bad service or any problem arisen with the companies that provide the services.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the Users, of the Contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of these Conditions of Use, or in good faith, of the Website or its Contents, by the Users.
URBAN SAFARI may temporarily suspend, without prior notice, accessibility to the Website due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
6.- Links to third party pages
The Website may contain links or hyperlinks to web pages owned by third parties.
URBAN SAFARI assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these websites, over which URBAN SAFARI has no control whatsoever, so the User accesses the content under their sole responsibility and in the conditions of use that govern them.
In this sense, we recommend that you read the privacy policies and conditions of use of these websites owned by third parties.
7.- Comments and opinions
In the event that URBAN SAFARI allows Users to publish their opinions and / or comments on the Website, they must not contain expressions that are not suitable for all audiences, therefore including indecent texts or texts that are not considered appropriate or that hurt the general sensitivity.
Neither will comments and / or opinions that go against an individual and that violate the principles of the right to honor, personal and family privacy, self-image and dignity of the person be allowed. Any type of discriminatory comment is prohibited, whether due to race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
Likewise, those publications that are intimidating, threatening, degrading or that in any way promote violence against a specific person or group are not allowed.
The Website may also not be used as a means of advertising, business promotion, brands or personal items.
In any case, URBAN SAFARI will not be responsible for the opinions and / or comments expressed on the Website, being in any case the responsibility of the authors of the same.
8.- Duration and modification
These Conditions of Use will be in force until they are modified, and URBAN SAFARI may make these changes.
URBAN SAFARI may delete, add or change both the Contents and the services it provides, as well as the way in which they appear located or presented. The conditions that are published at the time the user accesses the URBAN SAFARI Website are understood as being in force.
9.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The terms, conditions and other documents of URBAN SAFARI will be governed by Spanish law.
In the event of a dispute, the parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile in the case of the latter being a natural person, and to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid in the case of being a legal person.